I am available for public speaking engagements on a range of topics. The speech format can take many shapes ranging from an informal discussion group to larger lectures and panel discussions. All talks are individualized to the composition of the audience.
Past Speaking Engagements
- Creating Public Value through Radical Transparency
The Salzburg’s Mayors Conference, July 2009
- Privatization of Network Industries: The Case of the German Railway System
The Latin American Infrastructure Summit, February 2009
- Sustainability as a Core Business Strategy
PepsiCo’s Annual Governing Council Meeting, September 2008
- Public-Private-Partnerships 2.0: Developing Competitive Ecosystems
The Kenya Ministry of Transportation, May 2008
- Networked Governance in Latin America
The Harvard Networked Governance Conference, April 2008
- Reflecting the State of Planetary Governance
The UNESCO Universal Forum of Cultures, November 2007
Please contact me for more information.